Positively Powered with Amy Collette Featuring Gail Lynn
"Whacked upside the head with a brick" is how Gail Lynn describes the changes that led to her starting the Life Center. "It was a bad country song," she says. "I lost my house, I lost my job, and I lost my dog." But she finally heeded the call to start the Life Center.
Giving up the corporate world to be an entrepreneur was the furthest thing from her mind. But she finally found relief from migraine headaches using a light and sound technology, and wanted to bring it to the world. So Life Center Denver was born.
"Energy Genesis technology works on a deep level in the body, releasing physical, environmental and emotional trauma," Gail explains. "Everybody gets what they need when they come here."
People from all over the country and the world come to her center for relief for everything from asthma and headaches to diabetes and cancer. Gail says, "I love when people tell me what happened, how they feel better, it makes me feel like it was worth everything I had to go through to get here."
Listen to the interview now:
Gail's Words of Wisdom
Gail says that one of the best things you can do for your health is to drink more water. Many of us are chronically dehydrated. Gail recommends reading the book: Water: For Health, for Healing, for Life: You're Not Sick, You're Thirsty!
How to stay positive:
- "I've always been driven, but I haven't always been positive - It's a choice."
- When you have a bad day or bad moment - release it - stay in the moment. The present moment is all we have. Choose to live in it.
- Look for the hidden message in emotions like anger - why are you having that response?
Stress and worry:
- "One of my challenges is to stay in the present moment and not worry."
- "Sometimes it just takes calling up a friend and talking it out."
- "You have got to have balance, and I practice what I preach. I close my center every day from 1 to 3 to spend time with my horse."
- "Your clients need you to know who you are and to have balance in your life."
- Make time for things that you enjoy - don't work yourself to death.
Gail's website: Life Center
- Phone: 303-630-9218