Welcome to the shift! That’s how I see the Mayan calendar “end of the world” moment we’re in now. It’s not the end of everything, but a chance to examine what we’ve learned and what that means. We’ve learned that violence breeds more violence, and what we want is peace and compassion.
This time is like a turning point in your life, but it has global implications. It’s a shift in the energy of the planet, and we’re all important in making that shift to the positive. This shift has been happening for decades. Some of the visible signs are things like:
- Meditation, acupuncture, energy work and other alternative healing practices becoming mainstream and even promoted by the medical establishment as powerful healing modalities.
- The outpouring of generosity after Hurricane Sandy earlier this year.
- Inspirational viral movements such as the 26 acts of kindness, started to honor the 26 people killed in the tragedy at Newton, Connecticut. (See the #26acts hash tag on Twitter.)
- Acceptance of the basic rights of humans, regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexual orientation
The shift happening because there are more of us listening to the call of our inner light, adding enough positive power to reach the tipping point.
So, how do we shine our light?
- Practice gratitude
- Turn off the news and focus on the good
- Hug people we love
- Love ourselves, others, and our planet
- Reach out to people in need
- Stay healthy
- Play, dance, and sing
- Whatever makes us feel happy and strong
May we all continue to share our light and help this shift continue and grow. Where there is light, darkness cannot penetrate.
|Published on December 21st, 2012||No Comments||Posted by Amy|